The Couples Retreat will focus on the exploration of the growth offered through a romantic relationship and how to dive into that opportunity, expanding each partner in the process. This experiential workshop will allow couples to:
- Clarify, explore and expand your vision for your relationship;
- Illuminate patterns from your family of origin and where these patterns are supporting and getting in the way of intimacy, love and connection;
- Learn how to fight fairly, expressing upset fully without damaging your relationship, but rather forwarding it;
- Nurture and develop your capacity to like and respect your partner for who they are.
- Solve solvable problems and surrender to those that are not “solve-able.”
- Continue to live into the highest potential of your partnership!
Warm, comfortable private lodging provided as well as nourishing meals in a family-style environment.
Lynne E. Sheridan has trained transformational trainings since 1995, and has coached students in Chile, Mexico, Russia and throughout the United States. In addition to working full time in personal effectiveness trainings, Lynne is licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
Lynne has a Certificate in Transpersonal Studies from the Institute for Transpersonal Psychology as well as a Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute. In her work as a transformational trainer, Lynne coaches people in achieving their dreams and producing extraordinary results in every area of their lives. Lynne has been married for five years to an amazing artist and is the mother of children, who consistently teach and inspire her.